In your blog post #7, you are going to make the most of the vocabulary related to describing people's appearance, character and relationships.
Before you start another chapter in a book of your creativity, take a closer look at the vocabulary from your wordlist used in appropriate context in your coursebooks:
- English Vocabulary in Use. Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate: Units 43, 44, 46
- English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-Intermediate and Advanced: Units 33-35
- English Collocations in Use: Unit 17-21
- Oxford Word Skills. Advanced: Unit 14
- Oxford Word Skills: Idioms and Phrasals: Units 26 (B), 28
You can get some interactive online practice with these links:
In your blog post, you have to create a story using comic strips.
Your story should include:
Conversations and dialogs will be presented in a form of comic strips created in WittyComics orBitStrips. If you wish to present the whole story as a comic strip, you certainly can do this. Otherwise, include at least 3 comic strips in your story.
Keep your story within 150-180 word limit and take advantage of active vocabulary (20-25 items, as usual).