In your blog post #8, you will have to demonstrate your natural ability to deal with the education related vocabulary.
I subscribe to the theory that all diligent students need to crack a book and brush up on essential vocabulary before brainstorming any ideas for creative writing, i.e. their blog posts. Therefore, eager beavers, read through the following chapters in your coursebooks:
- English Vocabulary in Use. Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate: Units 78, 79
- English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-Intermediate and Advanced: Unit 39
- English Collocations in Use: Unit 29
- English Collocations in Use. Advanced: Units 14 (A), 17
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Unit 42-44
For your blog post, you will have to watch these two videos.
In your blog post:
1. In 50-70 words, sum up the main ideas of the first video.
2. In 50-70 words, sum up the main ideas of the second video.
3. In 50-70 words, write about your own ideas on how to improve modern system of education.
As you sum up the main points and describe your ideas, remember to include 20-25 items of active vocabulary.
4. Present your ideas in a mindmap using Coggle.it or MindMapFree. Paste your mindmap in your blog post.
If you use MindMapFree, choose the option "Export as Image", save the image and paste it in your blogpost.