In your blog post #6, you will have to work with the vocabulary on the topic "Feelings. Emotions. Body Language".
To begin with, explore the vocabulary from your wordlist in more detail using your coursebooks:
- English Vocabulary in Use. Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate: Unit 45
- English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-Intermediate and Advanced: Units 68, 70-72, 79
- English Collocations in Use: Unit 49
- English Collocations in Use. Advanced: Units 59, 60
- Oxford Word Skills. Advanced: Units 8, 15
- English Idioms in Use. Intermediate: Units 2, 3, 21
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Unit 51
For you blog post, you will have to accomplish 2 tasks:
1) Observe your friends and body language they use in different situations. Ask them permission to take pictures of some of their common postures or gestures. In 100-120 words, write about your observations and paste the pictures. You can also add speech bubbles or captions as in the previous blog post.
2) Paste a music video you particularly like and describe feelings and emotions that you experience while listening to it. Use between 50-80 words.
Remember to use active vocabulary of the unit, 20-25 items in general.